Wow! What a surprise! I was nominated for The One Lovely Blog Award by Holly at Nut Free Nerd. Thank you so much, Holly! Please visit her blog if you are unfamiliar with it.
I honestly don’t know much about this award, other than what I’ve googled and that is just a bunch of nominations online. From what I can tell it is bloggers “nominating” other bloggers so they can introduce other people to new blogs they may not know about.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
- I graduated with a BFA in Art with concentrations in Photography, Printmaking & Book Arts.
- I have two Chihuahua furbabies, ages 9 & 10, that are still spry like they’re youngins and they keep me guessing.
- I never made it through the LOTR books, but still loved the movies, which lead to my obsession with Viggo Mortensen when the movies were released. I still check up on him every now and then to see what he’s working on these days.
- I’m an art teacher. Whhhhaaaat? Yeah. ^_^
- My favorite band is Linkin Park and Chester’s death devastated me. Their music saved my life when I was a teen and young adult in my early 20s.
- I’m a Vegan and anything with chickpeas is my food obsession. Everything chickpeas!
- I don’t have a favorite book because there are too many great ones out there, but my favorite genres are SFF in both YA and Adult.
Blogs I nominate:
- Book and Fandom Obsessions
- Saturday Nite Reader
- Book Reviews By Steph
- Charley @ Books And Bakes
- Ashley In Wonderland
Thank you all for being lovely bloggers and I hope this is a nice surprise for you as it was for me.